1. What is you middle name?
6. What’s your lucky number?
Not sure if it’s lucky, but the number 96 appears a lot in my life <_<
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
Aside from a few speeing and parking tickets, not really
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
38 hours… funny how it’s the number in the question =P
39. Do you have any scars?
Two barely visible, one on my knee from a particularly nasty fall at a very young age and one on my hand from a climbing accident. I used to have one after a burn on another hand, but even I can’t find it now, so I’m not counting that.
48. Can you curl your tongue?
55. Most used phrased?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
I am the exact opposite of a good singer
77. Have you ever drank underage?
I can’t say I didn’t.
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
What tumblr users really need to stop doing:
• post information that isn’t final and demand immediate actions
• abuse the petition system because stop
• send anon hate
•bully people for misinformation
• bully celebrities
•bully people for opinions
•STOP BEING A BUNCH OF OFFENDED PUSSIES WHO EXPECT EVERYTHING TO NOT BE TRIGGERING AND EASY FOR THEM AND FOR EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE LIFE ISN’T EASY AND A LITTLE HARDSHIP ISN’T A BAD THING GOD
What am I? Her secretary?
She’s away from her computer, and the Internet, but should be back on-line soon as far as I know.